For more than 750 copies, click here
Fulfillment and Distribution
Fulfillment & Distribution for Short Run Digital Customers
1. Order Entry
- McNaughton & Gunn catalogs and stores your products in our ready-to-ship inventory.
- Customer completes an online order form, ranging from 1 to 500 books.
- Orders received by noon are processed within 24 hours.
2. Postage & Shipping
- The first book is charged at a flat rate of $6.00 for media mail postage; additional books are $0.80/book.
- Customers requesting UPS or Federal Express will be charged the incremental costs for these services.
- International order processing and postage quotes are available upon request.
- Each order will contain the customer's return address; McNaughton & Gunn does not process returns.
- The manufacturing cost of books must be paid in full before any fulfillment/distribution.
Fulfillment/distribution will be offered on a six-month basis per job. At the end of the six-month period, customers have two options:
- remaining books may be returned to the customer at the customer's cost, or;
- books may be placed in McNaughton & Gunn's storage with a per carton flat fee of $3.00 per month for a period not to exceed six months.
- Customers will receive automated monthly inventory notification and billing.